Phantom™ 40 GNSS OEM Board
OEM Boards with Next-Generation ASIC Technology
Track More Signals for the Most Robust Low-Power Multi-Frequency, Multi-GNSS Solution
Track more signals for unparalleled positioning performance with Hemisphere GNSS’ new Phantom 40 OEM board. The latest technology platform enables simultaneous tracking of all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and L-band making it the most robust and reliable solution for machine control. The power management system efficiently governs the processor, memory, and ASIC making it ideal for multiple integration applications.
Experience Unparalleled Accuracy and Reliability with Advanced Technology Features
The Phantom 40 is the most accurate and reliable OEM module with two advanced technology features; aRTK™ and Tracer™. Hemisphere’s aRTK technology, powered by Atlas, allows the Phantom 40 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail. Tracer uses specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of correction data.
With the Phantom 40, positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Use the same centimeter-level accuracy in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals. High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels available via Atlas GNSS correction service.
Ease of Migration
Leverage the industry standard form factor for easy upgradeability from other manufacturers’ modules.
- Multi-Frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Compatible with many RTK sources including Hemisphere GNSS’ ROX format, RTCM, CMR, CMR+
- Mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible with many other manufacturers’ modules
- Atlas® L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Serial, USB, Ethernet and CAN connectivity for ease of use and integration