Distinguished by a strong technology foundation built with diverse intellectual property and a relentless focus on innovation, Hemisphere is the leader in high-performance satellite positioning.
Both OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and end users who use Hemisphere’s unique technology benefit from our customer-first, service-oriented philosophy, helping customers manage their business with technological flexibility and scalability.
The Hemisphere approach to serving various markets drives flexibility and scalability down to the board level. End-users benefit from the scalable signal frequency in Hemisphere’s OEM boards and Atlas® subscription-based correction service.
Hemisphere technology is flexible and scalable for OEMs, system integrators, and end users, maximizing precision and reliability in any GNSS solution.
Flexible, Scalable Options
- In-house ASIC (application specific integrated circuit), GNSS algorithms, antenna, and software design
- From GNSS sensors, OEM boards, finished hardware and products, application software, to L-band correction service
- Our GNSS OEM boards track all available signals simultaneously—GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, IRNSS, QZSS, and Atlas® L-band
- Centimeter-level accuracy in either single or multi-frequency mode, with enhanced performance and rapid RTK initialization over long distances utilizing multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals
- Ruggedized finished hardware and products made for challenging environments, from marine applications like hydrographic surveying to land applications including open-pit mines
- High-accuracy L-band positioning from sub-meter to sub-decimeter levels
- Single-Frequency, Multi-GNSS
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Athena™ RTK, Atlas® L-Band, and SBAS-Capable
- 424 Channels
- 10 Hz Update Rate (1 Hz, 20 Hz, or 50 Hz Optional)
- <0.02º Heading Accuracy (10 m Antenna Separation)