Develop sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in a world full of complex dynamic environments. The Vega 40 is one of our most advanced GNSS heading and positioning boards.
The Vega 40 uses dual antenna ports to create a series of additional capabilities; including fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, onboard Atlas L-band, RTK-enabled heave, low-power consumption, and precise timing.
With the Phantom 4, positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Use the same easy integration in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals. High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels available via Atlas GNSS correction service.
Ease of Migration
Leverage the industry standard form factor for easy upgradeability from other manufacturers’ modules.
- Extremely accurate heading with long baselines
- Multi-frequency position, dual-frequency heading supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC (IRNSS), and L-band (Atlas®)
- Atlas L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm RMS RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
- Multi-axis gyro and tilt sensor for reliable coverage during short GNSS outages