Hemisphere GNSS’ AtlasLink multi-GNSS, multi-frequency smart antenna is preconfigured to receive corrections from Atlas GNSS global correction service.
AtlasLink is a versatile smart antenna with a number of first-class features:
- Utilizes Hemisphere’s Athena GNSS engine
- Atlas support over L-Band corrections
- Powerful Atlas web UI accessed via WiFi
- Internal memory for data logging, download, and upload
- Environment-proven enclosure for the most aggressive user scenarios
Anywhere + Anytime
AtlasLink was designed from the ground up to excel in challenging environments and is ideal for use in a variety of applications including precision agriculture, machine control, construction, mining, and marine.
Atlas Web Portal
Atlas Web Portal is an easy, self-service website that empowers Atlas and AtlasLink users to manage their devices and enable functionality, including Atlas subscriptions for accuracies from meter to sub-decimeter levels. The portal also supports other Hemisphere products, such as R330u, V320, VS330, and any product capable of running Athena firmware.
Flexibility + Freedom
Previously, to use high fidelity corrections users were tied to the single provider supported by their equipment manufacturer, and had to purchase licenses for every device that may need access to those corrections. With AtlasLink, whether users would like to utilize Atlas corrections data on equipment that doesn’t have the ability to receive L-Band signals, or would like to use Atlas corrections on systems that currently receive L-Band corrections from another source, they now have the freedom to do so. The combined capabilities of SmartLink™ and BaseLink® enable users to utilize Atlas corrections on any receiver from any vendor that supports industry-standard correction formats:
- Exclusive Agnostic Capability: SmartLink technology allows an AtlasLink smart antenna to be used as an Atlas signal extension for any GNSS system compliant with open communication standards.
- Network RTK Augmentation: BaseLink technology allows Atlas-capable receivers to self-calibrate, self-survey, and automatically manage the transmission of RTK correction data to augment or extend established or new GNSS reference networks in areas of poor internet connectivity.
Complete the form below to download the AtlasLink data sheet